Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nothing Like Cousins and a Busy Weekend

Last night, we enjoyed a great dinner out at Moo Yah with the Hill's. Bobby loves being with his cousins so much - it is great to watch. After dinner, we all came back to our house and the kids immediately went upstairs to play. It was pretty entertaining to watch them play together. It is also very cute to watch the girls with Timmy. I think Timmy has become the little brother of the group. They all will look after him. Bobby can't wait until he can play again - hopefully another round of zombie slayer!

Friday was a busy day of going to get donuts, a hair cut, mall to help pick out a dress for me and then the dentist - all before 1. It's amazing what we accomplish in the mornings since we get up so early! Bobby enjoyed helping me pick out a dress. When I had bought my dress and we were leaving - I saw another dress that I liked. He sighed, crossed his arms and said - mom, you are only getting one dress and now it's time to go. :) My words coming back to haunt me. Bobby had a good dentist appointment too. He loves going to his "fun" dentist. With all the toys and treats, the dentist has come a long way from the days when I went. If I got marshmallow flavored fluoride, I would probably have looked forward to going too! I am fortunate that Timmy is a very laid back baby or Friday would not have been possible. He slept most of the time :)

Timmy also came with me to class (at home)- good thing we are not using the web cam! Then it was off to a baby shower yesterday. He was doing great at the shower until his diaper leaked poop all over my new dress - then it was time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment