Saturday, July 24, 2010

Deep Thoughts by Bobby Strauss

At bedtime tonight with Rob:
Bobby- Daddy, I wish I could stay like this forever
Rob- I wish you could too
Bobby- But I will have to grow some
Rob- Yes you will but you will enjoy that time too
Bobby - I just want you to know that you will always be my Dad and I love you
Rob- Aw - thanks Bud - I love you too
Bobby- You are my favorite Dad and best friend, Timmy is my favorite brother, Mommy is my favorite Mom and Ruff is my favorite uncle.....
Rob- Well we all love you too
Bobby- But I just want you to know that I love you....Daddy...will you sleep in my room tonight?

I admire his technique and effort!

1 comment:

  1. Ruff is his favorite uncle huh?

    Well, there went Christmas, kid.

    Sincerely,

    Uncle Second Place

    ReplyDelete