Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bedtime

Rob and I are downstairs and start hearing lots of thuds and noise upstairs. I go upstairs to check it out. Here is how the conversation goes:

Bobby (coming out of Timothy's room as I get upstairs) - Mommy, I was just about to go potty
Me (thinking yeah right - you are so busted) - Ok - go potty and then it is really time to get back in bed
Bobby - OK (gives Timothy a hug,kiss and beep on the nose and then goes into the bathroom)
In his bedroom -
Me- What have you been doing up here?
Bobby - (shrugging) just readin'
Me- Really? Daddy and I keep hearing all of this noise
Bobby - Well, I jump out of bed and hop to get more books off the shelf
Me- (trying not to laugh) Ok - well-you can read for 5 more minutes and then it is time to turn out the nightlight and go to sleep
Bobby- OK -(jumps off the bed again and hops to add one more book to his large pile on his bed)

Rob and I think that he should keep up this method of sneaking around when he is a teenager :)

No comments:

Post a Comment