Monday, July 12, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer....

My favorite memories of summer as a child are not eventful moments necessarily. Yes - I do have fond memories of road trips and Wet-n-Wild but my favorite memories are just doing simple things in the summer - trips to the library to do summer reading club, getting a snow cone treat on a hot day, swimming in a neighbor's pool or just having nothing planned - just playing in the backyard, making chalk houses on the driveway, riding bikes around the neighborhood and seeing where the day takes you. I am lucky to be enjoying those moments with Bobby and Timmy - just playing tag in the front yard, car races in the living room, having a lunch picnic and probably swimming this afternoon. Nothing too eventful. Nothing that costs money. Just a fun day being together. As Bobby said - I like the days when I can just play at home with you. :)

Also - Timmy has started to be able to imitate sounds and faces. Bobby loves when he sticks his tough out and Timmy does it back. I have yet to capture that on camera but will try to be quicker this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment