Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!

The new year wrapped up a very busy holiday for us with lots of family in town and fun. Starting with Mimo and Bop on the 18th to Uncle Adam leaving January 4th - we had lots of fun, food and presents! Rob and I took New Year's Day to clean out and out away toys in the playroom and I kicked off more household projects to start the new year fresh and organized.

Bobby was excited to get back to school and see his friends. It is very weird to think that this is the last semester of Pre K year! Tim continues to be SO close to crawling - it should be any day. He also started babbling - a lot - last week which is very fun. He has so much to say!

The biggest change is coming - my going back to work. I meet this new adventure with excitement and trepidation. I have not worked full time in 5 years and there were no Bobby and Tim back then so this will be a big transition. I have been preparing as best I can for it - including hiring a wonderful nanny - Amanda from Australia. She will start with us next Tuesday. I will keep you posted on ho things are going once I start back full time on January 31st.

Bobby and Tim went to Greenhill with me last Friday to look around and see my office. It was interesting seeing the school through Bobby's eyes - he kept saying "is ALL of this Greenhill?!?" :)

Many pictures from the holidays - including our charity projects. I, unfortunately, did not take any Meals on Wheels pictures but we did have some great stories!

Cheers to 2011 - may it be a year of happiness, health and more joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment