Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Amanda from Australia

Our big day arrived - Amanda's first day with us! Amanda arrived at 7:30 and spent the day with us - walking through our day and getting to know Tim and Bobby a little better. Tim took to her very well and Bobby - well - flirted and acted goofy most of the day :) He did draw her a picture at school so I took that as a good sign. Although I face going back to work with a good deal of anxiety about what this transition will be like - having such capable and loving hands taking care of my precious boys makes it so much easier.

Tomorrow is my first day - followed by Bobby's first SoccerTots soccer game with his team - the Panthers. SoccerTots recently contacted us about joining the new SoccerTots mini league to give kids the experience of playing games - but I think in a much more relaxed way. Has he had a practice with the team? No. Has the team had a practice? No. So - tomorrow we get to see 4 and 5 year olds run around playing soccer and not knowing exactly what they are doing - but hopefully having fun. I will be sure to capture this moment in pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment