Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bobby's Interview in Greenhill's Newsletter

Every week - the head of the Preschool interview students for the newsletter. This week, Bobby was interviewed. Below is his response :)

Bobby Strauss Always observant, Bobby is in Mr. Krauss and Mrs. Wests kindergarten class. At school, he likes to play with his friends and at home, he likes to do a variety of things from watching tv to playing Legos to playing with Tim, his brother. Bobby likes pizza and What-a-burger hamburgers. When asked about his favorite color, he simply replied, Every kind of colors so Ill just say a rainbow. I play sports here, soccer and thats it. After school, Bobby sometimes goes to Extended Day or goes swimming or plays soccer or does Yoga. When he grows up, he wants to be a police officer. In Bobbys eyes the best thing about Greenhill is My mom works here and I get to spend time with my friends and I have really good friends and my brother goes here. Hey, where are you going to write the rest of what I am saying? You ran out of paper."

No comments:

Post a Comment